Sunday, July 19, 2009

18 july...

huhu..
ytd go bon odori..
kaka..
so many ppl..
xD
eat [moo ice cream]
so ex!!
rm6 @@
n my sis eat macha d..
her's nicer..TT
bt i oso love my moo^^
==

n den at nite v go eat korean food..
kaka
so delicious!!
eat so many@@
eat dao yi ban.........
gt bigbang d song!!!
i sudd 大大声 say : 是bigbang的歌!! [last farewell]
my daddy eat d meat frighten..
my sis say : i hear dao sin d lar~~
my mum : haha..so hapi arr ==
den she ask d waiter here gt sell meh??
hoho..
gt neh!!
n den eat dao so high@@
den gt bigbang [lie] oso^^
sing n eat..
huhu..

n den..
ytd morning..
at sch~
keke
go sch dat tym c dao my red bean..
1st recess oso gt c dou^^
3 tyms!!
damn hapi..=]
he kip smiling oni..
haha
so cute@@
wish he wll read form6..
den i cn c more^^
=="

my 2nd vip sick ad..
wish him recover faster..
^^

my 3rd vip pokgai..
wish him recover faster oso..
=]
my 4th vip go tuition..
me so bad..
no puii her..
sorry
*~*

my number 1 vip (bigbang)
wish find dao deir new album lurr..
[My Heaven]

[Gara Gara Go!!]

@@
excited!!
xDxD
1month ltr i wll take my exam..
avbody mst gah yao orh^^
support u ol^^

dat tym is oso gdragon birthday..
huhu...
waiting his solo album@@

No comments:

Post a Comment