Friday, February 11, 2011

hope it's the last day.

went to the doctor, again.
he still insist that i'm gastric.
i've told him I'M NOT GASTRIC
then he said that i'm too pressure on my SPM
gosh.
i'm not studying late or study until i forget my food
I NEVER FORGET TO EAT.
then he crap that he's "same as me" having gastric when he was young
tolong la
i don't want to listen to your stories
i want to go back home

another RM50 for that and i took his medicine once.
lagi teruk
wanna scold him
讲酱多废话没有把我医好



pain like hell
woke up because of pain
i'm REALLY hungry, but i can't eat. i can't drink.
mum ask me to go to the hospital
then i think she thinks that she need to finish her work
at last we didn't go to the hospital
aihs
felt so desperate.

luckily my sister accompany me back home
she sayang me when i cry
THANK YOU





4sxin is having a party now.
i think they're watching a movie, in a cinema. at Leisure Mall
I SHOULD BE THERE.
why i'm the one who's not there?
i'm not in their memory.
i don't have this memory.
LOL
whatever
what am i writing
-.-

is talking to Cacing again.
haha.
虫大姐? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment